It is officially pumpkin spice season and every girl in the country is freaking out! You can now get pumpkin spice anything… literally… from coffee to lotion to bread to ice cream to air fresheners. Pumpkin spice is in the air and in our bellies! Now, I personally don’t love the taste or smell of pumpkin spice (please don’t shun me) BUT I love what it stands for.
For those who eat, drink, and live pumpkin spice, you have already taken hold of the revolution. The pumpkin spice life is about living freely, having fun, and enjoying the little things in life.
5 Steps To Pumpkin Spice Your Life
- Be Grateful: This is essential. Be grateful for the sun coming up every morning. For your friends and family. For the job you have or the education you received. Or simply, for being able to live out another amazing day. Notice even the smallest blessings in your life and acknowledge the big ones.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: Things are going to go wrong every single day. It is inevitable. However, it is how YOU react to those hurdles that makes the difference between having a pumpkin spice life and a day old coffee that is too bitter kind of life. The choice is yours.
- Try Something New: Have a sense of adventure. Even if it is as simple as trying a new food or workout class. Even a new genre of book or movie that you usually shy away from. Trying something new, no matter how small is a great way to add a bit of spice to your life.
- Call A Friend You Haven’t Talked To In Awhile: Life is busy and if you have friends who live far away it is easy to lose touch. We are always in the grind of life. Break that even momentarily and call an old friend. Even if it is just to catch up or a 5 minute conversation, you probably made their day and I bet you leave the conversation smiling.
- Go For A Walk For The Sole Purpose Of Enjoying Nature: Fall is a beautiful time. The leaves are changing color. You will see the last blooms of summer. The air is crisp and clean. Trees and grasses are full and blowing. Take a walk. Enjoy the crunch of leaves underfoot and the sun shining through the trees.
If you are someone who loves pumpkin spice and aren’t afraid to shout it to the world, enjoy the pumpkin spice season. Before you know it, it will be time for peppermint mocha’s and that brings a completely different lifestyle. Enjoy the moment. Live for today. And enjoy your pumpkin spiced life!
Check Out My Other Recent Posts: