Have you ever heard of Ultimate Bundles? No? Well now you have and it will change your life.
I have been using Ultimate Bundles for awhile now and they are amazing. I have DEVOURED their Ultimate Work From Home Bundle along with their Beginner Blogger’s Tool Kit, both of which have helped me tremendously. The resources you receive are literally priceless. You may not have heard of Ultimate Bundles before. No worries, you are about to have your mind blown. They take and compile resources, e-books, courses, and anything you could think of into one bundle on a certain topic.
Needless to say I am STOKED to be an affiliate partner for them. Why? Not so I can make money. I promise. It is so that I can bring YOU awesome resources at a discounted price. Seriously. I dare you to try an Ultimate Bundle and not be obsessed.
Beware though, once you get one you will not be able to resist getting another. It is like when you open a bag of chips and you can’t just eat one.
I love this particular bundle because I have been going on a de-cluttering streak. From trying my own thing to reading The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, I have been a tornado going through our home and, in blunt terms, trying to get our shit together.
So when I saw that Ultimate Bundles has a Conquer Your Clutter bundle I kind of had a nerd freak out. HOW PERFECT is it that when I am going through my de-cluttering obsession (seriously nothing can stop me now), they come out with this amazing bundle. It is like they read my mind.
From time management, to getting rid of clutter itself, to meal planning, organization, and cleaning, this bundle tackles everything. One of my personal favorites is the free planners they include specifically to tackle holiday stress and business.
The awesome part of this whole post is? That as an affiliate partner with Ultimate Bundles YOU receive the bundle for $47 (as opposed to $658.53 if you did not use my link).
Naturally you want to know what you are getting, so here is an overview and product list and their prices if you were to purchase each item individually:
Cleaning & Chores
- 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer ($9.00)
- 30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home by Rachel Jones ($27.97)
- Energy Budget: Time Management for the Chronically Ill (And Others With Long-Term Roadblocks) by Rachel Ramey ($78.00)
- The Three Systems Every Family Needs by Saren Loosli ($24.00)
- Chaos To Clutter-Free: 16 Realistic Steps To An Organized Home by Davonne Parks ($4.99)
- Freed from Clutter: Declutter Course by Becky Mansfield ($47.00)
- Step-By-Step Decluttering: Your Guide To Less Stuff And An Uncluttered Home by Sarah Mueller ($15.00)
- 30 Days To An Organized Life by Kimberlee Stokes ($9.00)
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom: Simplifying The Big Things So You Don’t Miss The Little Things by Amy Roberts ($9.99)
- Home Organizing DIY Assessment Workbook by Andi Willis ($7.00)
- Organizing For School Success Kit by Saren Loosli ($27.00)
- Organizing Life As Mom by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- Sanity Savers For Christian Moms: Simple Solutions For A More Joy-filled Life! by Kristi Clover ($5.99)
Managing Your Time
- 5 Days To A Better Morning by Crystal Paine ($2.99)
- Mindspace: 10 Practices To Help You Let Go Of Mental Clutter And Make Room For More Joyful, Creative Living by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($9.99)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- Routine Cards by Rachel Norman ($6.00)
- Spend Your Days: How to Control Time with Rocks, Bullets, Chisels, & a Boat by Tsh Oxenreider ($8.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith ($7.95)
- The Printable Recipe Binder Kit by Kalyn Brooke ($12.00)
- The Ultimate Guide To Freezer Cooking by Crystal Barton ($10.00)
Organizing Paperwork & Digital Files
- 10 Steps To Organizing Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff ($3.95)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly ($29.00)
- Paperwork: Sorted! by Chrissy Halton ($12.39)
- Spend Well Budgeting System: Printable Files To Help You Take Control Of Your Finances by Carrie Lindsey ($5.99)
- The Sunday Basket: Weekly Paper Organizing & Planning by Lisa Woodruff ($7.95)
- The Ultimate Unofficial Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- 2017 All Inclusive Binder by Mique Provost ($19.99)
- 2017 Christmas Planner by Mandi Ehman ($4.00)
- 2017 Homestead Management Printables by Quinn Veon ($8.99)
- 2017 Thanksgiving Planner by Mandi Ehman ($3.00)
- Homekeeping Foundations Kit: The Perfect DIY Homekeeping Binder Kit by Clean Mama ($20.00)
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen ($19.99)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn ($28.46)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- Wanderlist: Your Travel Planning Toolkit by Kimberly Tate ($12.99)
Are you sold yet? Even if you aren’t click this link to check out an awesome video describing the bundle and more information!